Arkema Coating Resins delivers a wide range of resins for industrial coatings for metal and wood.
Products for a wide range of applications
Our comprehensive product line enables you to formulate coatings for your most demanding applications:
- general industrial coatings for metal
- direct-to-metal coatings
- vehicle refinishing coatings
- transportation, agricultural and construction equipment coatings
- marine and protective coatings
- industrial wood finishes
The metal coating market covers a very wide range of product types, suitable for application from light use to extremes of performance.
- Primers that offer adhesion and corrosion protection.
- Topcoats that deliver durability, gloss and color retention, including topcoats based on simple alkyds or highly durable and resistant 2-component acrylics.
There is also the modern requirement for these properties at reduced VOC as specified by the different regulations worldwide.
Our broad technology toolbox consists of water-borne and solvent-borne resins, based on acrylics, polyurethanes, polyesters and alkyds.
Industrial coatings products
Our range of products for industrial coating applications includes:
- Synaqua® alkyd emulsions and water dilutable resins
- Synocryl® thermoset and thermoplastic acrylics
- Sunocure® acrylic polyols for isocyanate two component coatings
- Synolac® solvent-based alkyd and modified alkyd resins; two pack hydroxyl-functional polyester resins; silicone-modified resins
- Unithane® urethane alkyds and oils
- Crayamid® reactive polyamide hardeners for epoxy resins
- Encor® 100% acrylic, styrene acryli and vinylic copolomers emulsions
- SNAP® structured nano-aclylic polymers